Donate items from our year-round donation wish list!
Many victims of domestic violence been forced to leave their homes because of abuse, and arrive at our safe havens with just a suitcase. Those who go on to our transitional housing program or homes in the community may lack the financial resources to purchase what they need for their new homes. You can provide clothing, supplies and other essential items they will need to rebuild their lives free from violence- and let them know how much we care.
Please note that all items must be NEW!
How to donate:
Women Against Abuse is unable to pick up donations. Drop-offs can be made at Women Against Abuse’s Business Office at 100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1341, Philadelphia. Our team will sort these contributions and ensure they reach clients in each of our residential programs throughout Philadelphia. These locations are kept confidential for the safety of our clients.
Stop by anytime during our regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. No appointment necessary!
***Note: Due to limited space, we can only accept the following items for in-kind donations.
- Clothing for older children sizes 10- 16 (boys & girls)
- Clothes for the women sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL
- Basic women’s underwear and bras
- Baby carriers (the front pouch kind, for hands-free baby transport)
- Blank sketchbooks without lines
- Colder weather clothing for all sizes, adults & kids, all genders - sweat pants and yoga pants
- Clothing for toddlers/children ages 1-8 years old (pants, shirts, socks, pajamas)
- Muslim garb for women (hijab head covering, niqab face covering and abaya overgarment)
- Boy's pants and shorts (all sizes)
- Baby, kid, teen, adult pajamas (all sizes)
- Basic men's clothing, such as underwear (especially boxers), t-shirts, pants/jeans/athletic shorts, and socks
- Basic women's clothing, such as bras and underwear (all sizes)
- Plus size women’s underwear (sizes 16-22)
- Baby products: diapers (all sizes), pull-ups, wipes, formula, pacifiers
- Gift cards (K-Mart, Target, Walmart, grocery stores)
- USB drives
- Blank cards for thank you notes
- Stress balls
- Hand Lotion
- Nail Polish
- Conference room chairs/executive chairs
- Water bottles
- Flip Flops – all sizes/adults & kids
Welcome a Family to Their New Home!
Please consider sponsoring a family rebuilding after domestic violence as they transition into their new apartment by collecting items for a Welcome Kit!
Questions about donating goods?
Visit our frequently asked questions page or contact Megan Slattery at firstname.lastname@example.org.