Holiday Gift Drive 2017
The holidays are upon us, and you know what that means - it's time for our Holiday Gift Drive!
Each year, we hold a gift drive to ensure that the families we serve enjoy the holidays together as they move forward and heal from domestic abuse. Celebrate the season and share the spirit of giving by supporting our clients through our Holiday Gift Drive and our Adopt-A-Family program.
Donations for safe haven families can be anything from the wish list below and do not require prior registration. To donate gifts for a family as part of our Adopt-A-Family program, fill out our online request form in order to receive your family's wish list for gifts.
All gifts should be unwrapped and new.
Donations for the Holiday Gift Drive must be dropped off at 100 South Broad St, Suite 1341 on Monday - Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm.
The gift drive ends December 14th.
Holiday Gift Drive Wish List
Our Holiday Gift Drive for Safe Haven families welcomes new, upwrapped donations of the following:
- Disposable cameras/digital cameras
- Pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, dish towels
- Brooms, buckets, dust pans, mops
- Gift cards to K-Mart, Walmart, Target, etc
- Photo frames, photo albums
- Bath and body items, make-up, perfume
- Journals, pen sets
- MP3 Players, CD Players
- Diaries, journals
- Planners, calendars, date books, expanding folders, USB/flash drives
- Alarm clocks
- Blankets/Comforters, sheets, pillow cases