Halfway to the Holidays Gift Drive
We're getting started early this year to ensure we have enough holiday and birthday gifts for the hundreds of women and children we serve.
For one week, you can drop off new, unwrapped gifts, and ensure survivors of domestic violence can enjoy a happy holiday season in the months to come!
When? July 24 - 28 from 10 am to 5 pm
Where? Drop gifts off at Women Against Abuse's office: 100 S Broad St., Suite 1341, Philadelphia
What? We need NEW, unwrapped toys, games, clothing, journals, slippers, robes, bath and body products, books and gift cards.
Why now? We serve hundreds of local families & need your help to collect enough gifts for the 2017 holiday season. We also use gifts year-round to celebrate client birthdays.
Thank you so much for your kind support!
Need some gift ideas?
- Disposable cameras/digital cameras
- Pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, dish towels
- Brooms, buckets, dust pans, mops
- Gift cards to K-Mart, Walmart, Target, etc
- Photo frames, photo albums
- Bath and body items, make-up, perfume
- Journals, pen sets
- MP3 Players, CD Players
- Diaries, journals
- Planners, calendars, date books, expanding folders, USB/flash drives
- Alarm clocks
- Blankets/Comforters, sheets, pillow cases