Support Women Against Abuse through a bequest or planned gift.
Women Against Abuse offers many gift opportunities that can be tailored to your specific financial and estate planning needs, including:
• Naming Women Against Abuse as a beneficiary in your Will
• Naming Women Against Abuse as a beneficiary of your 401(k), 403(b) or IRA
• Naming Women Against Abuse as a beneficiary of a fully paid life insurance policy
• Establishing a charitable lead trust that provides income to Women Against Abuse
• Making a gift through your Will or a revocable living trust
For more information about Planned Giving options:
Please contact Christine Nieves, Director of Fund Development, at 215-386-1280 x6155 or email@example.com.