Donate items from our year-round donation wish list!
Many victims of domestic violence been forced to leave their homes because of abuse, and arrive at our safe havens with just a suitcase. Those who go on to our transitional housing program or homes in the community may lack the financial resources to purchase what they need for their new homes. You can provide clothing, supplies and other essential items they will need to rebuild their lives free from violence- and let them know how much we care.
Please note that all items must be NEW!
If you would like to donate items in honor of the holiday season, we recommend that you help make a difference by participating in our Adopt-A-Family and Holiday Gift Drive!
How to donate:
Women Against Abuse is unable to pick up donations. Drop-offs can be made at Women Against Abuse’s Business Office at 100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1341, Philadelphia. Our team will sort these contributions and ensure they reach clients in each of our residential programs throughout Philadelphia. These locations are kept confidential for the safety of our clients.
Stop by anytime during our regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. No appointment necessary!
- Jackets and coats (all sizes)
- Colder weather clothing for all sizes, adults & kids, all genders - sweat pants/yoga pants/leggings & long-sleeve t-shirts
- Clothing for toddlers/children ages 1-8 years old (pants, shirts, socks, pajamas)
- Baby products: diapers (all sizes), pull-ups, wipes, formula, pacifiers
- Backpacks, 2015 and school year planners, and school supplies
- Gift cards (K-Mart, Target, Walmart, grocery stores)
- leggings/sweat pants for adults (all sizes)
- fall/winter maternity clothing (all sizes)
- Boy's pants (all sizes)
- Baby, kid, teen, adult pajamas or sweats (all sizes)
- Baby blankets
- Basic men's clothing, such as underwear (especially boxers), t-shirts, pants/jeans, socks, sweatshirts, and sweatpants
- Basic women's clothing, such as bras and underwear (all sizes), t-shirts, pants/jeans, socks, sweatshirts, and sweatpants, plus-size clothing, basic shoes (flats) and sneakers (skippie style), lightweight jackets
- Women’s pajamas sizes large, extra-large, xx large, xxx large
- Muslim garb for women (hijab head covering, niqab face covering and abaya overgarment)
- Tooth brushes
- Tampons/ pads
- Beach towels for children to go swimming
- Travel size toiletries of all kinds
- USB drives
- Blank cards for thank you notes
- Stress balls
- Children's movies
- DVDs (appropriate for ages 2-7), Monsters Inc, Cars, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Tangled, 101 Dalmatians (1996), Aladdin, Mulan, Little Mermaid, Nick Jr. programs like Dora
- Jigsaw puzzles for toddlers
- Simple plastic or wooden ride-on/push toys, please no removable parts or compartments and small enough for a waiting area
- Beads (size large, any color)
- Hand Lotion
- Nail Polish
- Colored pencil sets
- Tote bags
Questions about making a donation?
Contact Megan Slattery at firstname.lastname@example.org.